Hello to all iTipsHub audience, as you all know that we always cover all informative guides on iOS devices for all our iOS users. So today also, we are back with another exciting How to Guide on Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone or iPad.
- 1 Bypass iCloud Activation Lock
Bypass iCloud Activation Lock
If you are not familiar with the process of Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone or iPad that are running on iOS 11, 10, 9, or iOS 8, then you must follow today’s guide because you will learn how to bypass activation lock on iPhone 6 and all other iPhone models.
iPhone activation lock removing a device from a previous owner’s account isn’t that much easy for all iOS users because the iPhone activation lock hack isn’t an easy task. So, once you follow our tutorial you can easily remove iCloud activation lock without the password.
Also Read: iPadian Emulator
How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone 10/X/8/7/6/5?
It is a quite common question “How to Bypass iCloud Password” these days because everyone wants to know the process of iCloud Activation Lock. Well, before performing this task, you should learn about it.
iCloud Activation Lock is a feature that included in the Find My iPhone function. Once the iOS device user enabled the Find My iPhone feature on his/her iDevice, the password will be required all the time whenever other users try to use your iPhone or turn off the Find My iPhone functionality, erase your entire data, or reactivate and use your iPhone or iPad.
Also Read: iOS Emulators for Windows
At the same time, iCloud Activation lock is specially designed to prevent your personal data on your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple Watch from opened up while the device isn’t in your hands.
But at the same time, if you recently bought a used iPhone/iPad with Find My iPhone enabled on the iDevice, or you found someone’s lost iPhone or iPad, and want to know how you can use it or get the necessary details about the owner, well, the only solution for is to bypass iCloud Activation lock tool.
Here in this post, we are going to share the best methods and easy to follow the procedure which will help you to perform this task quickly and remove the iCloud lock. Let’s find out:
Also Read: iApps4you
How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone & iPad?
Before we share our tried and tested methods, we would like to explain some essential elements of iCloud and which are the iOS devices support activation lock? Let’s find out:
Which iPhone or iPad Support Activation Lock?
By following so many reports of iPhone theft, Apple launched one technology called “Activation Lock” with iOS 7 or above. So, any device that runs on iOS 7 or above versions of iOS like iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 etc. can use this theft deterrent feature on iPhone.
For instance, you can bypass or unlock iCloud activation lock from your iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus and iPhone X along with pretty much any iPad.
Is Removing iCloud Lock by Jailbreaking It?
Some sources claim that iCloud lock can be removed by jailbreaking it. However, it is completely false, and the user must not give ears to such claims. Well, jailbreak allows users to tweak some functions of your device or customize it and it is no longer as important today as it used to before.
iOS Users Have Two Major Options When They Find An iPhone or iPad with Activation Lock on:
if you find an iOS device with iCloud Lock on, you will have two options:
- Bypass Activation Lock: If you bypass the iCloud lock of any iPhone or iPad, and a user can easily able to access only a few features of the device. It might help you access some personal information of the owner of the iPhone so that users can contact them to return the device.
- Remove iCloud Lock: But if you end up buying an iOS device with the iCloud lock and user can’t contact the seller of the device, and you will have the option to remove the activation lock from the device. It will require you to wait for the few days and also spend some money.
Now, let’s begin the process of solution for Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone or iPad:
Fixing Method: Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone/iPad with DNS
- First, restart your iOS device and select your country and language > Enter your new DNS server as below:
- USA/North America: 126.96.36.199
- Europe: 188.8.131.52
- Asia: 184.108.40.206
- In rest of the world: 220.127.116.11
- Click back > Connection to your Wi-Fi network > Done > Activation Help. Once you log in, a message will say that you have successfully connected to my server.
- Tap on Menu > Preview the available apps and select the one you can get the details of the previous owner.
Note: So, you guys are aware with that, since there a huge number of unlocking tools available in the market that can help you remove the iCloud lock, and it may be a hard task to decide which one is the best. So, in the following section, we have shared some most reliable ones to provide a perfect solution for bypassing iCloud activation lock procedure. It is also worth mentioning that all these removal services are discouraged by Apple.
- How to bypass activation lock on iPhone 6
- iPhone activation lock bypass tool download
- iPhone activation lock removing a device from a previous owner’s account
- iOS 11 activation lock bypass
- iPhone activation lock bypass jailbreak
- How to bypass activation lock on iPod touch?
- How to remove find my iPhone activation lock without the previous owner
- iPhone activation lock hack
We hope you find this post helpful while looking for the solution about how to bypass iCloud activation lock on iPhone and iPad. Follow our method and you can fix it. If you have any query, please drop them below.